- Did you know that six of the seven wonders of the world are gone? Vote for their replacements here.
- Images from the "Ectopia" exhibit at the International Center for Photography.
- The Final Note: short story here.
- Stephen Colbert Has America By the Ballots.
- According to my son: "there's no such thing as bunnies, they're really rabbits."
- Get a slice of book at Dear Reader. Each day you get a 5-minute email sample of a book. If you like it, you can get it at the library or your local book store.
- Turns 50 Celebrations - find one here.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Friday, October 13, 2006
It's been a long day at work. Friday. Riding my bicycle home. Have to play a Nazi in a comedy, but not feeling it. I swing by Walgreen's on Market Street to purchase Crazy Glue to bond my monacle onto my eyepatch. As I'm locking my bike on a city bike rack, it looks up at me. A generic white sticker. On it, black Magic Marker print. "God Bless Our Brave Death Squads" Take heart. They're out there and they have a sense of humor. And I have the energy to be a Nazi tonight.
Posted by Reverend at 5:49 PM
Thursday, October 05, 2006
I'm not paranoid. Just realistic. I thought everything on the AM radio dial these days was owned by Clear Channel or Disney or Evangelists. I happened on this station while driving around San Francisco this week. Sounds like a college radio station run by people who've been out of college for 30 years. They play what they damn please. And good stuff too. Well, stuff I like. I've been out of college for 30 years. Check it out at 1510 AM soon, before the suits arrive and screw everything up.
Posted by Reverend at 12:20 AM